a guy + a girl + a golden

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Baby Shower, Birthday, and more!

The past few weeks have been very busy! Allen and I have been getting the nursery ready for the baby's arrival in February. She will be here before we know it! The nursery is not finished yet-we still need to find a glider chair and accessories for the room-but at least it's painted and the crib is put together. Here's a picture of what it looks like so far:



All of my wonderful friends showered me with gifts and love at a baby shower last Saturday, which also happened to be on my birthday! So the day was extra special. :)





Here's a few of us: Aimee, Libba, Julie, me, and Ashley with Madelyn

To cap off an awesome day, Allen & I went to Maggiano's for my birthday dinner.


When we got home from dinner, I had so much fun going through all of the baby items I got at the shower. This is the sight Allen saw when he came looking for me! I was buried in baby things!



Ally is not sure what to think of all of our baby preparations. She likes to follow me into the nursery, but she has no clue that her world is going to turn upside down when her baby sister arrives in February. :) Here's a pic of us in the nursery (and a belly shot--28 wks. pregnant).







1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I love the room and loved reading about what you've been up to! My sister is 24 weeks pregnant and she is doing some of the same stuff! I am planning her shower for January! Happy Birthday, too! Miss ya! Kelly

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home